Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Blue moon

Hi guys,
It's been a busy week so far, but I'm just super happy to be parting a couple of days ! Nonetheless, even though it's late, I wanted to share with you all a brand new outfit post that I know you'll love :). 
About this Gamiss dress, I would recommend taking a size up as it tends to run a bit small.








What I wore:
- Jolly Chic bag


I'll be sure to come back tomorrow with a quick look of the day ! I hope I'll have time in the morning to share it with you ! 

Kisses,
R.

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Como se mueve

Hi guys, I just had a 2h power nap so I'd be in shape for tonight's event. I'm working at Mont des Arts if someone wants to p...